Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my wheels and suspension upgrades on my 2010 GT-R. Got my wheels from Michael at Acute Performance. 21" 5.0 TS contoured matte black centers with brushed gunmetal inner and outer hoops. Shod in Pirelli Pzero Nero. Michael was excellent to deal with, got my wheels to me packaged perfectly. Car is lowered on KW coilover sleeves also from AP. Special thanks to Jordan and the gang for getting my wheels out in record time. As for other mods, car has Got Boost 3" intakes, AMS Downpipes, AAM midpipe, Spray it Racing 1000cc injectors and bigger fuel pumps, Cobb AP Nis-006, GTC turbo inlets all installed and tuned by HP Logic in West Palm Beach FL. Car makes 580+ awhp on e85 on a mustang dyno.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Beautiful!!! Got to get together soon man! Love those wheels!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful!!! Got to get together soon man! Love those wheels!!!
Thanks. Yes we must. You've got to get your beast on the track at Nola motor. What a great track. I hope everything is going well. In the background of the first pic is the thing that has been soaking up my time/money lately.

·
5,744 Posts
Love it. I remember when you were going back and forth on what to get, setup, colors. I don't think you could have made a better decision.

-Markus-

·
Registered
244 Posts
looks incredible!

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
This is how I'd build a GT-R if I had one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts