Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my 1994 Acura NSX. I have had it since 1994 and it currently has around 180,000 miles on it. It is one of the best drivers cars I have ever driven and I have been really impressed with the reliability of this car.

Enjoy the pics

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i plan on keeping this one forever. Those are some hard miles too! The best way to enjoy these cars is to drive them :D I don't think Ayrton Senna would want it sitting around the garage collecting dust.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Yeah i plan on keeping this one forever. Those are some hard miles too! The best way to enjoy these cars is to drive them :D I don't think Ayrton Senna would want it sitting around the garage collecting dust.
I have a 1995 nsx-t and i drive the crap out of it..its my second nsx actually.

best daily driver sports car ever made.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree! It might not be the most powerful car in the world but it is so well balanced and the transmission is so wonderful that it just feels...well..perfect. I want to keep this one all original but I do want to pick up another NSX eventually and get a LoveFab turbo kit and some other goodies :bitenails: Do you have any pictures of your NSX-T?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great looking car!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let's hear it :eatingpopcorn:

·
Registered