Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey L4P Famn. Here's my Project that I've been working on with my Pops for over three years. We decided this was the one to do a full frame off Restoration with no expense spared. It's not completely done but here's what it looks like so far. It's been a crazy journey but it's been worth it. Pops couldn't be more excited. We just have the side skirts to mount on and the continental kit to assemble and mount plus some minor finishing. Enjoy! Thanks to Robert de Luna for the Pics.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
DANG!! very nice....

did you go back with the correct color and motor options?? did she have the conti kit from the factory??

LOOKS AMAZING!!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
You know how I feel about her brother. She looks amazing. I was checking out a black one herethey have on consignment. Beautiful lines. Beautiful car. Can't wait to get a ride in her.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DANG!! very nice....

did you go back with the correct color and motor options?? did she have the conti kit from the factory??

LOOKS AMAZING!!!
Stock motor but it was originally black. We wanted to build this car the way we imagined it and thats what we did. The continental kit wasn't original but it's going to kill it when its on there! The skirts are originals too, not the reproductions. Thanks for the compliments.

That is awesome!

Nick
Thanks Nick!

You know how I feel about her brother. She looks amazing. I was checking out a black one herethey have on consignment. Beautiful lines. Beautiful car. Can't wait to get a ride in her.
Bro, I love this car more and more everyday. They do have beautiful lines. The original color on this car was black, but we really wanted her in Red so we did it. You wont regret buying one brotha.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
thats the way to do it!!! that kit will make it "POP"

·
Registered
218 Posts
It is a beauty. The 60 is such classic design...awesome.
Here is my 66 SS and I have a rare 61 2 dr post almost finished.
Few years ago I also had a 62 and 70 covertible witha 502 BB.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a beauty. The 60 is such classic design...awesome.
Here is my 66 SS and I have a rare 61 2 dr post almost finished.
Few years ago I also had a 62 and 70 covertible witha 502 BB.

WOW! Those are some beautiful rides man. I love the lines of those as well, and I love the retro rod direction your taking.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Absolutely Gorgeous!! You guys have done an awsome job with the rebuild Shareef!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts