Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got it about 8 months ago and wanted to take some nice pics... For the money the power is GREAT!!

I did a lil photoshop on some of the pics but hope you guys like!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Nice 1 series!
I have a buddy that just bought one with comp pkg and DCT... dynamite in a small package for sure.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vishnu or JB3?? :D
Haha... I want to do dinan... (They warranty) But I have been having a ton of issues with the car.. (2010.. bought it BRAND NEW..)

Every time I bring the car in to BMW they give me shit about every little thing that is covered under the warranty.. I went in for a oil change.. The light was on and BMW said "it needed a top off"... Then they wanted to charge me $10.. I was like??? Warranty 50k miles 4 years??? I was not going to argue about $10 but how can BMW be so petty..

I talked to my sales guy about it.. cus I was a lil confused... And he told me not to worry about it...

I haven't even moded the any performance stuff yet and they are giving me shit about a oil change.... ... .. :confused:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Haha... I want to do dinan... (They warranty) But I have been having a ton of issues with the car.. (2010.. bought it BRAND NEW..)

Every time I bring the car in to BMW they give me shit about every little thing that is covered under the warranty.. I went in for a oil change.. The light was on and BMW said "it needed a top off"... Then they wanted to charge me $10.. I was like??? Warranty 50k miles 4 years??? I was not going to argue about $10 but how can BMW be so petty..

I talked to my sales guy about it.. cus I was a lil confused... And he told me not to worry about it...

I haven't even moded the any performance stuff yet and they are giving me shit about a oil change.... ... .. :confused:
seems like you need to switch dealership....if the light is on there should be a full change, unless its just saying to add one quart of oil then if thats the case then you have to pay for that 1qt

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
^^ my 2009 has 14 pages of service records bro. Haven't been charged for one single thing. Called corporate and they are doing a buy back under California Lemon law.
You shouldn't have to pay for anything. Try to befriend your service guy and everything will go a lot smoother.

I'll miss the little beast when they take him back. Maybe get a 1m when they come out but there going to be very limited.

They did a top off for my car too didn't charge me a penny.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ my 2009 has 14 pages of service records bro. Haven't been charged for one single thing. Called corporate and they are doing a buy back under California Lemon law.
You shouldn't have to pay for anything. Try to befriend your service guy and everything will go a lot smoother.

I'll miss the little beast when they take him back. Maybe get a 1m when they come out but there going to be very limited.

They did a top off for my car too didn't charge me a penny.
Ya I need to hit the phone hard.. School has been kicking my ass... no time...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts