Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks for all the positive feedback, we appreciate it!

White glove delivery is available on all our Jewelry safes, including the Chronos. We have one company that handles the installation of all our Chronos safes, he is located in Southern California but we fly him around the world to perform these installations. He is very experienced and is the very best! He is currently in Prague installing this exact safe.

Depending on the final location, either a pallet jack and/or forklift are needed to maneuver the safe. Depends on the details of the installation as each one is unique.

As far as pricing, the Chronos starts at $58,750. This safe was around 90k fully optioned. We do offer Jewelry safes that start around 4k and go up from there. Finally, our burglary safes start around $600 if your looking for something inexpensive with superior burglary protection.

The custom Carbon Fiber Ferrari safe is in final production... be on the lookout for that soon! :)

Matt C. Goldstein
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
[email protected]
P: 760-233-2293
F: 760-233-2297

·
Registered
332 Posts
my god.. that is so sick...I WANT. NO I NEED!

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks Guys!

Secure: I posted some pictures of an Estate safe with gun storage a couple weeks ago.

Here is a link to the two offerings for weapons safes:

Estate Safes for weapons, jewelry, watches and document storage: Estate Series High Capacity Luxury Safes - Highly Configurable High Security Safes - Brown Safe Mfg.

Here are some links to pics of Estate Safes: Estate Safe Image Gallery -

Here is a link to the base, entry level weapons safes:
Gun Safe, Gun Safes - BrownSafe.com High-Security Weapons Storage

Have a great weekend!

Matt

·
Registered
521 Posts
I saw this safe in some magazine when I was traveling. That is some serious storage right there. Haha I wouldnt want to be the people getting that thing re-located when its time to move.

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You can find us in many high-end, luxury publications.

As far as relocating the safe when moving, we are happy to coordinate this for any of our customers. We ship, deliver and install worldwide so this is very common for us to arrange if needed.

Have a great weekend!

Matt

21 - 33 of 33 Posts