Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Thanks for the continued support and positive feedback on our products!

Here is the latest custom creation from Brown Safe Manufacturing. This is our largest, top of the line watch/jewelry safe: Chronos 6218 in STK finish with custom watch carousel.

Specs:

Chronos Series 6218 STK
Inside dimensions 62"H x 18"W x 16"D
Outside dimensions 68"H x 24"W x 26"D

- Ballistic Armor Plate - six sided
- Fire Protection with intumescent seal
- Biometric entry with custom display
- Granulated carbide hard plate
- Ball and roller bearing hinges
- Custom stainless jewelry interior with lined drawers
- Glass plate relocking device
- Interior light
- Three way boltwork with anti-drive
- Titanium locking bolts
- Weight 1750 lbs
- Fabric - Grey Ultrasuede (Executive gray)

Additional options:

- GPS
- Multi-sensor alarm
- Custom watch carousel for storage of 30 watches
- Custom aluminum & stainless 6" pedestal

Here are the pics... enjoy:

If you have any questions regarding the safe, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks!

Matt C. Goldstein
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
[email protected]
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752
Fax: 760-233-2297

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
WOW, that is dope on a different level. Holy God, do want.

Beautiful manufacturing, that safe is as much a piece of art as the things it protects.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Wow as ridiculously cool as that is, I thought it was going to be a hot model with a watch on :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Amazing craftsmenship on this one.
Just curious tho, whats the clearence between the faces of the watches and the walls surrounding the carousel. Looks a little tight... or is that just the angle of the pics?

·
Registered
643 Posts
That is beautiful! What would the price be on something like this? Don't have nearly enough watches to fill it but someday hope to.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
There is rich... and then there is RICH!!!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Damn it Matt! I knew I knew i should have waited before I ordered my safe! Looks sick.

I'm a little concerned as well about how close the watch faces are to the side wall??

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All,

Thanks for the positive feedback. On the clearance for the watches, that is just an optical illusion in the pics, it does look very close. There is roughly 1 1/2" from the front of the watch winder cup to the edge of the stainless and 1/2" from the front of the largest face watch to the edge of the stainless. We custom make every part of the safe so the side covers could be modified and reduced in size if you had an extra large watch face that was of particular concern.

This safe was approx 100k fully optioned with the 30 watch winders on the carousel.

If you're interested in this or any of our Jewelry safes, please feel fee to contact me anytime.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I've said it before and will say it again, this is the only safe I would feel pissed at if I put it in a closet or hid it. This beauty needs to be somewhat out in the open.

I'm sending you a PM about an idea I have.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts