Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Talentless F*cks!

Its laughable how many people "feel super" driving their "super car" and run out of talent.

Go to a high performance driving school - it may save your car and your life.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Talentless F*cks!

Its laughable how many people "feel super" driving their "super car" and run out of talent.

Even if you don't have a high performance car its worth it! Some of the stuff I learned when I took a class STILL pays off at least daily.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Sad, But I see it all the time. People who think because the car can do it they can lol

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Talentless F*cks!

Anything in the Houston/Austin area that you would recommend? Ive always wanted to take one of those driving schools.

·
Registered
506 Posts
This makes me sad....

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Why is there always a tree or a pole when you lose control? :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
sad to see honestly behind the wheel of this car it feels like granturismo lol but then reality sets in and when that happens you usually are wrapped around a pole hope the driver is ok

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Sad to see, but you must learn how to drive these cars. Looks like those in the car were okay, kind of shocked by how well the front "absorbed" the impact.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Might not have been his fault...a kitty could have run out in front of him. We should all thank him for being an animal lover and saving that kitty. So judgemental.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts