Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys have the free time and can find a ticket, try "stubhub.com" check out MUSE, saw them at Coachella and again today, best live band I have seen thus far!

Small clip from the evening!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LRpw4fHRhY

·
Registered
14 Posts
was there tonight too, in the pit right up by the front, one word, AWESOME, what a show, never been to a better show in my life, they were great, even trying to get tickets to see them again this weekend in LA

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have hear numerous times they are one of the best bands to see live....

I have yet to see them

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was there tonight too, in the pit right up by the front, one word, AWESOME, what a show, never been to a better show in my life, they were great, even trying to get tickets to see them again this weekend in LA
me too, trying to get it for the Pit on Saturday....

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Going tomorrow night! Can't wait...

·
Registered
886 Posts
^ :thumbup: enjoy! Haven't had the chance to see them so far, but I'm really looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in the pit for saturday, picked up tickets the day they went on sale though.
I have two friends from New York, who love MUSE, so I got Pit tickets for Saturday at Staples, see you guys there!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Awesome show. Post pix when I wake up.

Everyone was drunk or high or drunk/high.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Short Review:

Great Concert! Had a blast on the floor.
While I would go again and again I have to say it did not live up to the hype.
It was my understanding that this is the best concert out there. Like I said it was great, but it lacked crowd interaction.

Other then the wanna be Jersey Shore people directly in front of me, and the couple who were having sex, then broke up, then had make up sex.....It was so much fun.

Enjoy the opening to the show with a crappy blackberry vid:
(Still may be uploading - Be patient)

Enjoy the crappy blackberry pix:

·
Registered
183 Posts
They are amazing live, saw them in Vegas earlier this year, wish I got to see them at Staples Center last night.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Short Review:

It was my understanding that this is the best concert out there. Like I said it was great, but it lacked crowd interaction.

Other then the wanna be Jersey Shore people directly in front of me, and the couple who were having sex, then broke up, then had make up sex.....It was so much fun.

Enjoy the opening to the show with a crappy blackberry vid:
(Still may be uploading - Be patient)
I was more too the front right of you in GA, right above the front mosh-pit, lol

"The Killers" had more crowd interaction, but this was better in its own ways, like the "solos" etc

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I was more too the front right of you in GA, right above the front mosh-pit, lol

"The Killers" had more crowd interaction, but this was better in its own ways, like the "solos" etc

We got there late then had to wait in line for 30 minutes to buy two beers for 21 bucks. Ha.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Short Review:

Brendan,

Small world! It was great meeting you, and you weren't kidding about the jersey shore crowd.

-Curtis

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Brendan,

Small world! It was great meeting you, and you weren't kidding about the jersey shore crowd.

-Curtis
Hahahaha...
Good thing I did not come up with some far fetched story about Muse calling me on stage to play the drums....

Damn, now I have to watch when I vent about wifey.... :p

Great meeting you and your girl as well.
Hope I was not out of line rambling in my drunken stooper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts