Luxury4Play.com banner

Murder or Matte for my Escalade??

• No Time like the present: Remove the chrome and paint to match... Straight Murder

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Wait out the winter and then WRaP DaT BiSH......

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 3.6%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Murder or Matte for my ESCALADE?? ***Update***

Decision made: SCLADE heade to AUTOWERKS in Northbrook this weekend and will be in Ron's Talented Hands.... :) :)

Pix when she is back.... :clap::bitenails::clap:

So my ESCALADE showed up last Sunday and I've already taken it to get a couple estimates for removing all chrome and painting to match the truck along w/ tinting Tails/Fogs, etc.... I love the look of this option and it is unique in my area as nobody is rolling this way... all look alike. :whistle:

Other option is to wait until spring and call it a WRAP!! :whistle::whistle:

Priced this option out yesterday at one shop and it's about 2 x what the cost of just painting the trim would be.... They say it will last 7 years and if you get a chip or scratch, they just replace the panel.

I'm looking for insight from my L4P familia as to which way to go and if any of you have had experience w/ down sides of either of these solutions... I will do one or the other, but I don't want to waste the money to paint trim just to go and wrap it in the spring...

Sorry/Thanks to those who's pictures I have borrowed w/ out permission to show each option....

Murder:

Matte:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
murdaaa!! see how MTK's lade looks great murdered out. yours can look the same!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great responses so far, thanks!!! Let's hear from more L4P'ers!!! I am leaning hard towards one of these options.... Hit me up! :)

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
mURDER Murder murder..

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I have to be honest, I don't like the Matte, and everyone murders out Escalades. Personally, I would leave it as it is, maybe a nice pair of rims, but thats it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
***Update***

SCLADE is headed over to AUTOWERKS in Northbrook this weekend and will be in Ron's talented hands.... :) :)

Pic's coming soon after completion!! :whistle: ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts