Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a box behind the passenger seat and just upgraded to a mtx thunderthin 10" sub, more bass then needed and its also very tight. Id highly recoomend it. Mb Quarts in the doors.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
My first reaction was to say hit up James at mobile addictions but I saw he had posted on here, I say depending on which cost you live on we def have more than a few sponsors here with tons of experience. Hit me up if you need more recommendations.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
He is up in Toronto but I do have a solution for him if he wants to do it.. I have built numerous amounts of systems and shipped them out to the owners since I am able to use my own car to fit the parts...

·
Registered
478 Posts
I had Focal Utopia in my yellow Murci. I had Boston SPZ's in my Blue Lp but i changed them out for Morel Elate 3 ways. The Morels blow away all of the other Crystal clear sound with very high volume. By far, the best speaker I ever had and I've had about every high end speaker.

I have a 10" behind the passenger seat and 3 amps up front.
Sounds very nice!

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
The Morels blow away all of the other Crystal clear sound with very high volume. By far, the best speaker I ever had and I've had about every high end speaker.
Over the Utopias really :confused: I'm not that well versed when it comes to Morel but i'm surprised if you them better than the Utopias.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts