Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm getting married next August (2014) and have started the process of arranging transportation. Everything else is going to be pretty standard (shuttles, traditional limos), however I am looking for Mulsanne to take myself and my bride away for the night. I always thought that the departure car for the night is an opportunity to really add you personal touch on the event--if I wasn't drinking it would definitely be an exotic.

I have my heart set on a Mulsanne, but have found they are are pretty hard to come by. Most companies only have the FS, which is nice....but I just see too many of them around for DDs to be special enough.

Anyway, does anyone know of a company that has a Mulsanne in their fleet? I'll take almost any color...in fact I would prefer black. If you need to know, we will be going from Old Westbury, Long Island to The Plaza.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
i hear ya. when i found them i just saw that they had the mulsanne but never searched them out on yelp. doesn't look like a proper choice for your wedding day based on all those reviews. ill continue to poke around and post up if i see anything else.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had the Phantom from Designer Limousines... their website doesn't list the Mulsanne but give them a call....
FWIW a lot of the places promise you the car then go borrow it from somewhere else for your event.....

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you married to the Mulsanne, or would you be open to a Flying Spur, or some flavor of Rolls?
Mulsanne is definitely my first choice, but if it's extremely hard or overly costly to acquire one I'm not going to be stupid about it. The follow up choice would likely be an antique styled RR or similar. My problem with the FS, and not to sound jaded, is that it is somewhat 'ordinary'. It's the Bentley, aside from the GT, that everyone gets. Mulsanne is still special. My issue with the newer RR is that they just seem too modern. The Mulsanne, and Bentley's in general, still seem to hold a timeless look. The Phantom, for example, looks like a star ship imho.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
see what gotham dream cars offer. though I think Bentley's they only rent out with a driver...so drink away.

congrats on the marriage
Thanks!

Just looked at them, and they don't have the Mulsanne--but do have a Maybach. Settling?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts