Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 ISF, another car taken off the roads by the California Nurburgring.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
wonder if there is VID i know guys post up around there all the time!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Lemme guess, someone crossed the double yellow line..

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Real quick, whats the easiest way to get up to this S section of Mullholland?

·
5,744 Posts
Let's have a moment of silence for the poor car, who had the moron behind the wheel....................

-Markus-

Reactions: CADILLAC

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I would hate to see what some of these west coast drivers would do if they had to drive on the tail of the dragon....

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I don't even see evidence of another car involved, skid marks, other car debris, lol maybe he hit the cop car. or posted into a rock or something. rookie

·
Registered
38 Posts
Maybe there was a curve right after the peak of a uphill road? Either ways, it's a shame to put such a nice car into the grave. RIP (rest in pieces...) @[email protected]

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I see videos on mulholland all the time and I am just amazed at how poor the driving is. What I am about to say is going to sound bad, butttttttt

The people are the east coast are slightly more humble and know the limits off what they can do (ie. dont show off), but the people out west usually have massive egos and show off. In turn screwing up on a turn that is easier the the horseshoe in my driveway... The tail of the dragon requires total concentration just to be able to run the speed limit. I went when i was 17 in a v8 Rx7 and I will tell you if you are not experienced on the dragon you will not be able to hold the speed limit!!!! I spent a week there and could do an average speed of 26mph according to GPS

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I see videos on mulholland all the time and I am just amazed at how poor the driving is. What I am about to say is going to sound bad, butttttttt

The people are the east coast are slightly more humble and know the limits off what they can do (ie. dont show off), but the people out west usually have massive egos and show off. In turn screwing up on a turn that is easier the the horseshoe in my driveway... The tail of the dragon requires total concentration just to be able to run the speed limit. I went when i was 17 in a v8 Rx7 and I will tell you if you are not experienced on the dragon you will not be able to hold the speed limit!!!! I spent a week there and could do an average speed of 26mph according to GPS
I want to check this place out

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts