Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally was able to buy a car that I have dreamed about having for a couple years now, it is a 2012 335i xdrive coupe with the M sports package and a six speed transmission. I had known that this is the car I wanted for a while now but couldn't seem to find a local one for about six months. I graduated college in this time, got a dream job and saved all the money that I could in preparation.
Previously I had an 07 STi that I got rid of a little over six months ago preparing to buy this car and just playing the waiting game till I found one with low mileage and all the extras that I wanted. Only having it for a week now I have nothing other than cell phone pics but will work on getting some good ones if I can persuade our staff photographer to snap some pics of it on base.

Here is my old STi for reference...

Here is the new BMW, like I said definitely need some better pictures.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Beautiful car, beautiful pictures! Enjoy in good health. I love the instrument panel in the new 3-Series cars.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all, I am absolutely loving every part of it! Window tint is first on the list...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Congratulations! Red interior is the business, so is the 7 speed DCT in that car. :)

·
14,490 Posts
Congrats love it!. Now get a tune! and let that engine pure like it's meant to be!.

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
STIs are for bitches anyway.

Wait a minute... :eek:hwell:

Congrats on the purchase. Those aren't easy to find around here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha I loved the STI but was just ready for something new, was finally able to afford it very comfortably without losing sleep so I made the jump. Dream job isn't quite how I would explain what I am doing now I guess but it is with a dream company that has no foreseeable ceiling to it in financial or job growth.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is an interior shot and one I snagged before I went into a meeting on Tuesday lol.

I can't get over how much I am enjoying this car, it truly makes going to work everyday a joy.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ah couldnt keep from the xdrive coming from an STI huh ;) lol Great pick up! Love the red interior. I remember when I sold my first evo for an M3...the change was amazing.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha yea I had to get the xdrive, I couldn't convince my wife on the rwd m3... There are certainly a lot less random noises and bumps in the BMW however its not on coilovers like the STI was.

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Ah couldnt keep from the xdrive coming from an STI huh ;) lol Great pick up! Love the red interior. I remember when I sold my first evo for an M3...the change was amazing.
Having a RWD in Colorado as a daily driver without having a spare "winter" car is just no bueno. It can be done, but it's pretty damn annoying sometimes to get stuck with a RWD in the snow.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea, I just couldn't justify it so I made the decision to not even test drive the m3 as I know what would have happened haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts