Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I just moved from Germany to this area, Rochester Hills to be precise. I heard about the Woodward dream crusie that will happen in August, but I was wondering if there are maybe additional events or maybe something internal organized by members from this Forum.
I would love to participate and also meet some people from here.

As I had a nice group of car enthusiasts that became very good friends of mine, it would be nice to have the same here.
:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is actually a bunch of different meets happening here. If you take a drive along Woodward on friday, you will see several smaller gatherings on the parking lots. However, cops are being very strict now. There is more serious meet on saturdays in the sterling heights area on kart 2 kart parking lot. (google their website for more info on dates etc)

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is actually a bunch of different meets happening here. If you take a drive along Woodward on friday, you will see several smaller gatherings on the parking lots. However, cops are being very strict now. There is more serious meet on saturdays in the sterling heights area on kart 2 kart parking lot. (google their website for more info on dates etc)
Detroit is a great city, very much undervalued nowadays

1 - 5 of 5 Posts