Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks amazing, any info on how much will it cost ? I see that it will be available this summer, i read this article and it is very interesting

·
Registered
848 Posts
I like it a lot. Hell of a lot better than most of the ''smart'' watches out right now. Not sure if I end up getting one, I don't wnt to have to pay $500 for a new phone + however much for a smart watch.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny how some designers make a "watch" thats not a traditional watch shape (round) for their "smart" watches. The Motorola example is the best looking one I've seen. Might consider getting it.!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Definitely a big improvement compared to what's on the market right now. The fact that it looks like a classic watch is what appeals to me.

Like I said in the other thread related to smart watches, I will always wear a mechanical watch, regardless of what technological advances come along. But, I could see something like this taking the place in my rotation kind of like a G-Shock does once in a while.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
If they ever put iOS into a watch it will be a total fail, like their phones. It won't be happening anyways since smartwatches are aimed at techsavvy/techno nerds, not iOS audience.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Despite this being better looking than the other smart watches already out, I still couldn't see myself buying it. I can just use my phone to read texts, emails and see who's calling me.

Also I don't see my self in the near future switching over to android unless Apple goes out of business lol

·
Registered
848 Posts
Despite this being better looking than the other smart watches already out, I still couldn't see myself buying it. I can just use my phone to read texts, emails and see who's calling me.

Also I don't see my self in the near future switching over to android unless Apple goes out of business lol
That's my thinking. Even if it's slightly more convenient to look at your watch and check a text you still have to pull out your phone to send a reply.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I like the look of it, but I doubt I'd buy it or any other smart watch really. I just don't have the need for it at this point. It'd be more of a novelty than anything else.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts