Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That is a lot of bikes. The vid made me worry though, after reading the story about the 14 year old girl that died in the Viper on Hulholland. I used to ride a sport bike (CBR 600) and hate to admit I don't think I have the stones for it any more.

·
L4Partner
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a lot of bikes. The vid made me worry though, after reading the story about the 14 year old girl that died in the Viper on Hulholland. I used to ride a sport bike (CBR 600) and hate to admit I don't think I have the stones for it any more.
Mulholland can get crazy. Big problem on this stretch is people crossing the double yellow like this guy.

Usually most crashes there are at a lower speed with most walking away with just a bruised ego, but a few have been taken to the hospital.

BTW, that big dent in the guardrail is where Fabio crashed a 599.

_DSC6920-Edit on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at the guy that went over the Armco :lol:. Hmm, I'm coming into a turn a little hot, so I'll keep the bike upright & lock up my rear brake. He just got himself a lesson in physics right there ;)

Reactions: Gutz

·
Registered
231 Posts
this thread is awesome. love the video of the guy getting away from the cop. makes me miss my bike though. maybe its time for a new one..

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That low side was interesting, kind of hard to figure out what went wrong there, maybe some oil on the road? One thing this proves, is that Nike's are not a viable alternative to good boots :lol:.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Nice videos on this thread. Glad that guy is ok that flew over the rail.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That low side was interesting, kind of hard to figure out what went wrong there, maybe some oil on the road? One thing this proves, is that Nike's are not a viable alternative to good boots :lol:.
+1 better stick to the Pumas

1 - 20 of 221 Posts