MoTeC is happy to announce the release of an M1 Package for the Toyota 86 2012 FA20D.
Currently compatible with the Manual Transmission versions of the following vehicles: Toyota 86, Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S models from 2012 onward.
A licensed Toyota 86 2012 FA20D Package together with an activated M150 ECU and optional loom, combines to become a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted Toyota 86 ECU.
No rewiring is necessary with the optional loom, which plugs into the stock wiring harness using the original sensors and fuel system. All original functions are maintained
Works with all of the stock componentry, including:
Adds powerful extra capabilities, including:
Turbo or supercharger control
Gear Shift ignition cutting
• Pre-configured physical settings for Engine Displacement, Fuel
Density, Stoichiometric Ratio, Fuel Pressure, and Injector
Linearisation, which allow for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
• Pre-configured control of OE coolant fans with 3 temperature
• Fully integrates with these original systems: Direct Injection, thresholds.
Stability, Dash, Power Steering, ABS, Air Conditioner, Purge • Pre-configured transient fuelling compensation using physical
Canister, and Alternator control. Cruise Control is not supported. Lambda Control is supported with optional
LTC and Bosch LSU4.9 Sensor.
• Pre-configured wheel speed detection via CAN from OE ABS
system, allowing gear detection via engine speed / wheel speed estimate.
• Pre-configured sensor calibrations for Original Equipment (OE) speed estimate.
sensors and engine triggers.
• Gearbox position detection via optional sensor.
• Pre-configured control of port and direct injectors with a
tunable balance table.
• Configurable boost control for a single turbo.
• Pre-configured reference mode for engine synchronization and • Configurable anti-lag for single turbo with Ignition Timing Limit,
control of 4 camshafts with tunable inlet and exhaust timing Fuel Volume Trim, Ignition Cut, Engine Speed Limit, Boost Aim
tables. and Throttle Aim tables.
• Pre-configured on-board knock control for each cylinder with 2 • Gearbox shift request via Up Shift Switch / Down Shift Switch
OE knock sensors and selectable center frequency. or Gear Lever Force sensor.
Contact me for more info