Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the Public Relations officer for the Morrisville State College Automotive Club and I would like to invite you guys to our Annual Fall Car Show. It's going on Saturday September 25 from 12-4pm. The auto department will be opened for tours and the community comes out in force to support the Club. I am hoping L4P can come and support an amazing club and college.

Check out the Facebook Event page here!

The location for GPS is 80 Eaton Street Morrisville, NY. I would suggest this route if you start from Palisades Pkwy

We will be running our 2WD Mustang Chassis Dynomometer. We will be giving dyno pulls to who ever comes by during the show and signs up with a $20 donation, this gives you three pulls. But for my L4P family I extend this offer. I will arrange for a free set of dyno pulls to who ever from L4P can bring me proof they started from Supraman's hometown (at the time of this posting, incase you change it :whistle:) to Morrisville, NY, where this car show is in 2 and a half hours. If anyones interested in giving it a try let me know so I can get the ball rolling on the arrangements. Unfortunatly, we can only accommodate 2WD vehicles. Sorry Lambo owners.

In case this is too short of notice for anyone we will have another show around April or May and I'm thinking about setting up a run from NJ to the show. So don't feel your being left out.

I hope the East Coast L4P family comes out in force and you will certainly have a good time.

Let me know if you want to know anything else about this show.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
:lol:

a stupid, bold statement that i have no plans on proving.

sorry to disappoint. :(

those of you who know me...know when the quad turbos kick in...anything is possible. :wink:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
i would seriously head up to make this.... but i will be in ocean city that weekend. take lots of pics.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts

those of you who know me...know when the quad turbos kick in...anything is possible. :wink:
from what i recall there was a blow job in it for you from a female that was there.:D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

haha don't worry about it. Just thought I'd put it out there to see it happen. Come up anyway even at sane speeds. I want to see this quad turbo set up and get it on the dyno!

from what i recall there was a blow job in it for you from a female that was there.:D
Oh jeez just not on the campus please! That's unfortunate you cant come up. Hope to see you at the next one in the Spring

·
Registered
55 Posts
Heh, I almost went there for school a few years ago. Won't be able to make it, but good luck man. Those country roads are nice up there as long as the weather's good.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I've been on those roads plenty of times but on the DUC not in car...if anyone else is down to go then I'm down its a nice long drive just the type I want to get in before the weather turns to Sh*T

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Bill i would have rolled with you if i was free during that weekend
no problem! lets try to get a drive up to the sticks before the weather gets bad

EDIT: I neglected to realize that this is on a Saturday which is not a good day for me so more then likely I will not be attending but if a group goes I might have to reconsider...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope some of you can make it. He is a good friend of mine. I wish you the best of luck at your event.
Aimee Thank You for the support! I know this is short notice guys and a long drive but it is for a good cause. The proceeds generated from this show go directly to our club and various events we have. We would love the support!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts