Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me driving my 997 GT3.

YouTube - Monticello Motor Club - Porsche GT3 on the track!

Only mod I've done is Sharkwerkz muffler bypass in case anyone wonders. Yes, it sounds like God when hes angry and I Love it!!

GOPROHD, courtosy of REDICE (Arturo) thanks man!! I owe you a ride (you driving my car)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Anytime man! Sweet vid!! Love the sound. (I think im going to take you up on that ride :D)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anytime man! Sweet vid!! Love the sound. (I think im going to take you up on that ride :D)
Anytime! PM me your home/business address and I'll UPS/USPS (whichever you prefer) the GoPRO back to you tomorrow. I'm sure I'll see you soon but I don't wanna deprive you of your toy in case it comes necessary. :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Are you on 287 a couple times a week? I always see a gorgeous white 997 GT3 and it seem based on where you are that it may be you.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Anytime! PM me your home/business address and I'll UPS/USPS (whichever you prefer) the GoPRO back to you tomorrow. I'm sure I'll see you soon but I don't wanna deprive you of your toy in case it comes necessary. :)
It's all good, I don't need it any time soon. I'm sure I'll see you sooner than later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts