Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
That is the sickest lambo color ever, and by sickest i mean the most awesome.. That is actually the color I want when i buy my Murci.... So clean that im painting my cts-v that color.... THE BEST!

MONTEREY BLUE FTW!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
clean color

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
PPG0031 is the color code. I had to call my girl at the Lambo dealer and ask her since someone on here doesn't know how to reply to pm's lol....

Gonna paint it this color now as soon as it gets back from TT.....

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
PPG0031 is the color code. I had to call my girl at the Lambo dealer and ask her since someone on here doesn't know how to reply to pm's lol....

nice!!

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

Congrats, then you'll need the D2 wheels to complete the look.

BTW, the point is for us to sell wheels, not paint. ;)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Congrats, then you'll need the D2 wheels to complete the look.

BTW, the point is for us to sell wheels, not paint. ;)
See what you didnt know is that I thought the wheels looked sikkk on it and I was going to inquire about different styles... You could have reeled me in with the color code and I would have bought wheels either way. Now if you PM me with the exact code... If it isnt correct.... I might be convinced to purchase some 20's to accent this TT beast...

Im feeling the VS1 and the VS5 3 piece bro!

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
See what you didnt know is that I thought the wheels looked sikkk on it and I was going to inquire about different styles... You could have reeled me in with the color code and I would have bought wheels either way. Now if you PM me with the exact code... If it isnt correct.... I might be convinced to purchase some 20's to accent this TT beast...

Im feeling the VS1 and the VS5 3 piece bro!
Awesome, lets get it done, PM sent.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
41 - 59 of 59 Posts