Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lot of DMC Germany's Lamborghini clients drive a Panamera or Cayenne as their daily ride, which led to the development of our Panamera "Tempe" package.

The package's core is of course our engine performance program, which delivers up to 630 PS instead of the regular 500 PS in the normal Turbo. In order to support the new power, we also developed a light-weighted aerodynamic programme consisting of a venter hood, massive side skirts, a rear wing & under diffuser and front lip.

We just received photos from some spotters from Qatar that found a Panamera "Tempe", which was recently delivered. In addition, we have also added a few official photos, since the spotter pics are not studio like.

OFFICIAL PHOTOS:

SPOTTER PHOTOS:

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some more shots from another spotter:

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Better than some out there but I have to agree with TheEngineer. I'd still drive one though.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
wow that looks awesome....the front of the panny is so gorgeous and the back just kills the whole deal for me.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I think is a mess and looks really bad.

Nice CF parts but they are not matching. Looks like somebody just throw a bunch of parts. There is no harmony.

There is chrome, matte paint, silver/black shine turbo wheels, regular bumper and aftermarket turbos... hurt my eyes!

Or maybe you need some professional pics... because those ones are not helping!

Some nice ones:

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Professional photos are needed, agreed! Who brings the first DMC "Tempe" to North American soil? Contact our importer
[email protected] for "special" details.

Should be a TURBO though, since we have got one sick looking front lip that could not be shown on this Qatar model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts