Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our latest project, Lamborghini Gallardo on which we installed a set of our MB8 Monoblock wheels. Custom, fresh and perfect. As always!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Love the colors but the rims, especially the width on the rears, are just too big. I think it would look much better with a bit more tire and a little more racey rather than show car look.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the colors but the rims, especially the width on the rears, are just too big. I think it would look much better with a bit more tire and a little more racey rather than show car look.
We just created a setup to the exact requests from our customer, but we can make a set with your input as well, simply put we make our customers happy :)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Can't get enough of this car, wherever we go people go crazy for it. Nuts! Got another project coming up, I'll keep you posted.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Can you post the width of the tires and rims.
Thx!
Tires are 245/30/20 and 315/25/20 for front and rear. Wheels are sized 20x9 and 20x12 front and rear respectively. If you need more info, we're here.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still one of our favorite builds from 2013 for us! Anyone want a set? We got a great promo running. PM for more details.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts