Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ferrari 458 Italia making a Monaco Tunnel Run under the Fairmont Hotel lost control and went over the concrete barrier at a 25mph zone. Looking at some videos with supercars making these tunnel runs at high speed it is easy to see how this Ferrari 458 ended up on the other side of the barrier on the sidewalk.

3 pictures and video in the gallery

·
Registered
307 Posts
If it's the same car that was seen in the video, it's not surprising the car ended up this way...Monaco is a great place to show off your super car, not stretch it's legs.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it's the same car that was seen in the video, it's not surprising the car ended up this way...Monaco is a great place to show off your super car, not stretch it's legs.
I don't think its the same car, the license plates look different. But the guy in the video is asking for it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't think its the same car, the license plates look different. But the guy in the video is asking for it.
What was he asking for? That wasnt anything crazy, he was having fun listening to his exhaust in the tunnel. A few points he was going pretty fast but cmon, that is hardly asking to crash. I love how everyone puts their panties on, u never in your life drove like that? Give me a break.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What was he asking for? That wasnt anything crazy, he was having fun listening to his exhaust in the tunnel. A few points he was going pretty fast but cmon, that is hardly asking to crash. I love how everyone puts their panties on, u never in your life drove like that? Give me a break.
Yes, I did when I was much younger. And if something like this happened to me I would expect people to call me whatever they wished :)

And you have to understand cars today are much faster then 15 years ago you have to respect them much more and an average driver would be in trouble much faster. Same level car 15 years ago was the Ferrari 360 which was like a turtle compared to a 458.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts