Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
That 2nd window design looks so out of place.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Wouldnt buy a Hyundai, but if I did I would deff. get one of these. Out of all of them I would have to go with the 2nd pic.

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
i actually dig that little car. i am happy hyundai is raising the bar, wait 'til the others follow suit. means better products for less coin.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I would have to agree with you on that, but the real factor is how does it handle? And whats the power output?
Handling is alright, and its slow as dick... went and test drove the first one the dealership had, it's like having half of a G37s. The paddle shifters feel cheap, dash looks cheap of course, everything is plastic, transmission is slow, the entire car is slow... its a Hyundia.

Also there is no way in hell it should have shipped without nav. The giant segmented lcd is way out of place and far behind the rest of the car.

It looks great though (in V6 Track trim), exhaust has a bit of a growl, even the doors have a great feel and sound.

No way in hell I'd buy it, the G37s is sick and only 13k more loaded.

·
Registered
455 Posts
looks cool but its still a Hyundai they need another 10 years under their belt to have a decent following.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I would have to agree with you on that, but the real factor is how does it handle? And whats the power output?
Handling seems to be pretty good(for a stock vehicle). My employees had one for the weekend this last weekend. They loved it.

Handling is alright, and its slow as dick... went and test drove the first one the dealership had, it's like having half of a G37s. The paddle shifters feel cheap, dash looks cheap of course, everything is plastic, transmission is slow, the entire car is slow... its a Hyundia.

Also there is no way in hell it should have shipped without nav. The giant segmented lcd is way out of place and far behind the rest of the car.

It looks great though (in V6 Track trim), exhaust has a bit of a growl, even the doors have a great feel and sound.

No way in hell I'd buy it, the G37s is sick and only 13k more loaded.
It is slow in stock form, but there are some "sign of the times" reasons for that(within reason). There is an electronic limiter or whatever which slows down the shifts and just slows down the car in general. It will be dealt with with a ecu reflash or any of the good tuning tools that are coming out.

However the fast car will end up being the modded 2.0 turbo cars, that is what I/we have our eyes on..

looks cool but its still a Hyundai they need another 10 years under their belt to have a decent following.
I'd say this car and the Genesis Sedan will take them leaps and bounds forward in regards to a "following". I never considered a Hyundai, but now I am, and I know a lot of others who's opinions are drastically changing because of these two cars. I'd take that 10 years and bring it down to 2 IMO.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
LOL wow these look good! too bad ill never buy a Hyundai :(
Never say never, I remember when people said the same thing about Toyota and Lexus is now one of the big dogs. Now bear in mind, I owned the first Sonata and it was a POS but give them a few more years to refine their image.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Volk Racing Wheels are the Sh*t.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts