Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We are looking to partner with a sticker company who would like to produce the Modball Rally decal kit. We will put the company logo on every entry and include your logo on our printed materials and website.

If you know anyone who may be interested let me know.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Please contact Endlessindustries.com, we used them for gR and they did an awesome job for us.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm with Bebe on this... The guys at Xtreme Graphics do some great work... Worst Case maybe split the East and West coast guys to different shops... figuring they could get some help from a local ish shop if needed...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Im with Stewart Media! We kick ass! Everything in house, from die cut to wraps, to screen print we do them all!!! I do Hot Rod power tour east and west coast, Flowmaster, Magnaflow, ProComp, OPG, do tons of stuff, Id be glad to send you some samples if intrested... Thanks Nick Stewart 877-472-9677

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I am going to look into all above mentioned and see who can help us out. I appreciate your input. I want the packet to be legit! - I used a company to do my m3 stickers, but it cost me an arm and a friggen leg...it is printed vinyl with a matte laminate...looks great, but not if i need 200 kits!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Modball - Chicago Start

NIIICE! - Looks good!

Cant wait to start this thing already!!!!! :):clap::clap:

·
Registered
28 Posts
damn that shit looks dope!!! plus the Bimmer is sick!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts