Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :4fingers: members!

First off I would like to introduce myself to those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of already meeting. We are very happy to sponsor L4p.com and look forward to networking and talking to everyone.

My name is Mike, a.k.a Peewee. Some of you may have heard about the Modball Rally in the U.K and seen videos here and there... But now I would like to give you the full rundown of the US Modball Rally and hopefully answer any questions about the rally you might have.

Below is the schedule of events: - please keep in mind there is limited information posted, but once signed up expect full detailed packages mailed to you.

October 30th – November 4th 2009

The first East Coast Vs West Coast car rally involving 200 of the worlds finest modified cars.

Modball USA will be without doubt the most talked about and anticipated events of 2009. Amazing driving, amazing hotels and of course amazing parties , with the finale party at the world famous Rain Nightclub inside the Palms in Las Vegas, Nevada.

WEST:
San Francisco – 10.30.09 – Registration Day – Launch Party
Los Angeles- 10.31.09 – VIP Halloween Party
San Diego – 11.1.09 – Race Track – Car Wash – VIP Model Party
Phoenix – 11.2.09 – Secret Event Party
Las Vegas – 11.3.09 – Awards Party with special guest hostesses
Las Vegas – 11.4.09 – HIN/Modball Show 12pm – 6pm

EAST:
Chicago – 10.30.09 – Registration Day – Launch Party
Kansas City – 10.31.09 – VIP Halloween Party
Denver – 11.1.09 – Race Track – Car Wash – VIP Model Party
Salt Lake City – 11.2.09 – Secret Event Party
Las Vegas – 11.3.09 – Awards Party with special guest hostesses
Las Vegas – 11.4.09 – HIN/Modball Show 12pm – 6pm

Modball Rally USA 2009 is sold on a first come first serve basis. Places are strictly limited to 200 teams, 100 from the East coast and 100 from the West coast. To enter a $495.00 deposit is required up front to secure your space. Remaining balance will be due no later than September 15, 2009.

Entry Fee is $3000.00 per car consisting of two people per team, additional passengers $1500 per person. *** if you are from LA and would like to start off in LA vs. San Francisco you may qualify for a $350.00 discount.***

What does my entry Fee include?:

* Hotel accommodation in all cities (4 star or above)
* Party tickets for each city
* Full Modball Rally USA sticker pack
* Team packs & Itinerary including freebies
* Las Vegas Awards Party

If you wish to pay your deposit by bank transfer please contact Mike "pee-wee" Alejos via L4P PM or email: [email protected]

You can add and change team members up to and including September 1st 2009 by contacting us with their details. If you are unsure of your additional team members or the vehicle you will be taking just put ‘TBD’ on the entry form.

If you would like to take a support vehicle for your team simply email the Modball Team for more information. ([email protected])

If you are interested in bringing sponsors to the table to help you pay for expenses or your entry, MODBALL has NO issues with that, in fact we are all for it!

You may apply any decals to your vehicles that you like as long as all of the MODBALL Rally stickers remain visible.

for the full presentation of the Modball Rally click: http://www.hozmangroup.com/ModballUSABrochure2.pdf

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know the entire L4P Crew shall be at the VEGAS award party in VEGAS. Looking forward to seeing yall.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 routes

I love the idea of two rallies starting at different points in the country and converging in Vegas on the last day. Great idea!
Yea, we figured it was the perfect opportunity to allow people from all over the country participate without the costs of completely traveling across the US (and then back) for a start point in San Francisco, when you live in NYC.

We are pretty much dead even right now with East and West entries which makes me think we made the right decision on routing? We shall see..
:whistle:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Welcome to the fam guys. I think it's great to have a sister rally on here. For one we need something to do in the fall to keep us "rally" occupied and two the starting points happen to be where many L4P members live. Ending in Vegas on SEMA week, icing on the cake! :clap:
An L4P team has signed up already(won't be revealed until closer to take off day)...Who's next? :clap:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there...I just finished our newsletter and wanted to post it here in case any of you wanted to pass it on. We had 6 cars register yesterday from Chicago! --- Looks like they are trying to catch up to us on the WESTTT!

Aimee, I think we should get that East vs. West L4P edition goin! --- What do you think? I have my bet on the WEST..but then again....CHICAGO reps' L4P hard!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sup PeeWee! Got a phone call today from you guys about the rally... hope to make it :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sup PeeWee! Got a phone call today from you guys about the rally... hope to make it :)
You better make it!! - Call me if you have any questions bradah!

-Peeweezy:clap:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
10,594 Posts
Sounds good, 5 party's and travelling party girls all for only 3k. Question, website under FAQ, Cost, it states:

"Apart from the entry fee petrol is going to be the major cost. The idea is to get 4/5 people in your team to split the cost and add more enjoyment to your rally. All events and parties organized during the rally are provided in your entry fee, though this does not include drink and food."

So it makes it sound like up to 5 people max per car for the 3k entrance fee.

But in this thread you say $1500 per additional person?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good, 5 party's and travelling party girls all for only 3k. Question, website under FAQ, Cost, it states:

"Apart from the entry fee petrol is going to be the major cost. The idea is to get 4/5 people in your team to split the cost and add more enjoyment to your rally. All events and parties organized during the rally are provided in your entry fee, though this does not include drink and food."

So it makes it sound like up to 5 people max per car for the 3k entrance fee.

But in this thread you say $1500 per additional person?
Hi Sal,

Sorry, the site is a little misleading. I will try to rephrase it.

For each person in the car there is a $1,500.00 fee. The fees cover hotel accommodations, entrance to each party and your sticker packet. Minimum entry is 2 person team. (Support Vehicles WILL be able to have single drivers and not need to place stickers unless they want to - Fee is still $1,500 and includes everything listed above. Hope you can join us!

KandyRedCoi,

I am working out details for people who cannot attend the rally, but want to come to the party. I will send you a pm once I find out from my team. I should have info later today.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
L4P East vs. West MODBALL Challenge

I know some L4P peeps will join this rally. It's just the type of partying we do! Looking forward to some Chi Towners boing balls out on this one! :clap:
me too!

L4P - East vs.West? I am surprised that more members aren't going crazy over the opportunity. I think it would be sick to see!

One Question...?

Who would win?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.