Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got a new 2014 Charger, pretty well loaded.
4Z2WsqO.jpg

What do you guys recommend I do to it?
I was thinking gold-wrapped wheels, mirrors, and spoiler.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Recently got a new 2014 Charger, pretty well loaded.
View attachment 142737

What do you guys recommend I do to it?
I was thinking gold-wrapped wheels, mirrors, and spoiler.
Why the F would u wrap shit in gold? And isn't it a lease?

Did it come with a 4.3" or 8.4" entertainment unit? Upgrade that.

Intake and exhaust are a good bet also

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a CAI, exhaust, and better tires on the way already. A tune is a pain in the ass thanks to Chrysler's programming lock.
It's a lease I may buy out at the end, not sure. Only reason I got the 6 was because it claims good gas mileage as a daily driver, but I'm getting 8-13mpg. Might move up to an SRT or possibly Hellcat in the future.

E: someone photoshopped my car with gold accents and it looked surprisingly good to me lol. It's got the fully loaded 8.4 with navigation and upgraded speakers. Not much I can do there.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
I don't think that car would pull off the gold..

and did you say it was a 6???

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm aware what a catch can is but, for a leased car though? Curious to see what ya end up with OP, good luck. I would just save for Hellcat lol.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think that car would pull off the gold..

and did you say it was a 6???
6cyl with the 8 speed transmission.
Again, got it as a daily driver expecting good gas, current average is 14.6 mpg.
Might trade it in for a V8 before lease is over, or I might wait it out.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
6cyl with the 8 speed transmission.
Again, got it as a daily driver expecting good gas, current average is 14.6 mpg.
Might trade it in for a V8 before lease is over, or I might wait it out.
at 14 mpg I would either ask them whats wrong with it or just say F' it and get the v8

Reactions: LaneChange

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I just traded in my 2011 charger. v6 with the 5 speed auto. I was getting like 22 mpg city and 30 highway so something is definitely wrong with yours.

Also catch cans are only needed on the hemi (and it's debatable if you even need one)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I just traded in my 2011 charger. v6 with the 5 speed auto. I was getting like 22 mpg city and 30 highway so something is definitely wrong with yours.

Also catch cans are only needed on the hemi (and it's debatable if you even need one)
my 2012 300 v6 with 5 speed is getting 6.8L/100km AKA 35 MPG at 75 mph with AC and cruise control ON

1 - 20 of 36 Posts