Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trailers have to be my garage's. Wish I could have a cool place like you guys, but waterfront living has its limitations when we get the Hurricanes at the Outer Banks. Things flood. Everything has to be moved to higher ground so a fixed mans cave just isn't a reality.

48" Gooseneck Trailer. My Garage.

Vette.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fixed it for you guys. We'll stick to the pictures for you.

·
Registered
581 Posts
My wife and I thought of buying a house in Duck, NC.....but like you said, there's no trying to reason with hurricane season! Beautiful setup!

Later,

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife and I thought of buying a house in Duck, NC.....but like you said, there's no trying to reason with hurricane season! Beautiful setup!

Later,
Thanks Lee. We Bee Bop over there when some friends of ours come down with all that family's tribe of kids for vacation but man is that place (Duck) a nightmare in the summer time with the traffic backed up but you already know about that if you were interested in that area.
My aim was OBX when I started looking but 4 big rigs and parking anything that size with all the codes and restrictions they have over there is a PITA . Not even allowed to bring one of the tractors to a house without the trailer almost anywhere in that area but I kinda understand it. OBX has not changed and I'm hoping it never does. One of the few last quite uneventful places on a beach left.

Don't give up on the area just back up a little this side of the sound bridge and its cheap living and a lot of bang for the buck. Little headache moving everything to the road where I am and about a half a days work but all of us keep a eye on the season so we have lots of time to prepare.

Ever go back to Hurricane hunting, (LOL) let me know. Take the Caddy and show you and the lady some spots that don't stay on the grid much. Beautiful area. Almost no crime, and we love calling NC home. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts