Luxury4Play.com banner

MOBiLE-ADDICTIONS

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  D2FORGED 
#1 ·
November 2010

MOBiLE-ADDICTIONS has moved to a new facility located in Staten Island, NY. We are now fully operational again. Our new facility is setup to better serve our customers. The facility has a 4000sq foot area for all of the custom work such as audio/video systems, upholstery work, alarms/remote starts and minor upgrades. Attached is another 3000sq feet catering to custom body and performance work.

Our facility also has a full showroom and customer waiting area with Wi-Fi. The facility has a full DJ booth setup also for hosting events at the shop.
We will be posting pictures of our new facility soon. We are also hoping to plan a weekly or bi-weekly meet throughout the colder months so we can finally meet some of the people we have been networking on the forums with and so that you can all see the inner workings of our operation.

Please feel free to contact us for any of your auto needs

718 887 2910
info@mobile-addictions.com

The MOBiLE – ADDICTIONS family is looking forward to better serving our customers and we hope to meet some new people along the way.

See less See more
#15 ·
Bro, if you come to the city, we have to all get together. Since you will be with your lady maybe we all go to dinner.

Or then again maybe we hit the streets of NYC without the ladies, I know you are a ANIMAL in the club! lol

#12 ·
James, congrats. It was great to see you at gR movie premiere in vegas. Would love to come out there and see your place and maybe you can show me around as I have never been there but mean while would love to see some pics when you get a chance.

#16 ·
J, congrats on the new digs, and thanks to the invite yesterday, D2 / MA doin' big thangs baby!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.