Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 2010

MOBiLE-ADDICTIONS has moved to a new facility located in Staten Island, NY. We are now fully operational again. Our new facility is setup to better serve our customers. The facility has a 4000sq foot area for all of the custom work such as audio/video systems, upholstery work, alarms/remote starts and minor upgrades. Attached is another 3000sq feet catering to custom body and performance work.

Our facility also has a full showroom and customer waiting area with Wi-Fi. The facility has a full DJ booth setup also for hosting events at the shop.
We will be posting pictures of our new facility soon. We are also hoping to plan a weekly or bi-weekly meet throughout the colder months so we can finally meet some of the people we have been networking on the forums with and so that you can all see the inner workings of our operation.

Please feel free to contact us for any of your auto needs

718 887 2910
[email protected]

The MOBiLE – ADDICTIONS family is looking forward to better serving our customers and we hope to meet some new people along the way.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
^ Lost in SOBE

Lost in NYC

It's all good after a few Jaeger shots and a trip to the club.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tim if you ever want to come out here I got a place for you to crash any time man.. Would love to party it up over here with ya man. Sux I missed most of u guys at SEMA...

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Dude that would be great, me and my girl are thinking about NY in the next few months, I have some friends in Manhattan as well. Be great to see you and the new spot for sure. Were you at the Premier?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
James, congrats. It was great to see you at gR movie premiere in vegas. Would love to come out there and see your place and maybe you can show me around as I have never been there but mean while would love to see some pics when you get a chance.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with over three thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Dude that would be great, me and my girl are thinking about NY in the next few months, I have some friends in Manhattan as well. Be great to see you and the new spot for sure. Were you at the Premier?
Bro, if you come to the city, we have to all get together. Since you will be with your lady maybe we all go to dinner.

Or then again maybe we hit the streets of NYC without the ladies, I know you are a ANIMAL in the club! lol

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
J, congrats on the new digs, and thanks to the invite yesterday, D2 / MA doin' big thangs baby!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Bro, if you come to the city, we have to all get together. Since you will be with your lady maybe we all go to dinner.

Or then again maybe we hit the streets of NYC without the ladies, I know you are a ANIMAL in the club! lol
LOL, yeah maybe we do dinner THAN hit the streets!! Oh lord I feel a headache coming on...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts