Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a client that got tired of looking at her daily driver looking the same way for years. So we decided to give it a fresh new look. :D She loved matte white and she also liked pink and red, but in the end we decided red would be a better suit to the car. This is the end result and we both couldnt have been more happier. What she said when she got it...

"Thank you Shareef Khan @ SS Customs ! u guys are bomb!"

Here are the pics. Enjoy and as always, thanks for checking it out.

If you are interested in getting a custom vehicle wrap, graphics, paint protection, wheels, detailing or any one of our other services, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Also please "Like us on Facebook for the very latest coming out of our shop along with special offers and prizes.

Before

During

After

·
Registered
403 Posts
Great pictures, awesome work. I think the red accents really make it look clean

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Matte white seems like its the new matte black, at least from BC's perspective, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not hating, but had to comment. I have an IS in the family. She just made a classy looking car look horrible. The flat white wrap makes the car look unpainted "body in white" or have severely oxidized paint. Red accents look ugly. At least it can be removed.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Red accents completely ruined it.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
It looks unfinished. would've been 10 times better if you made the lexus logo in front red, and kept the badge on the back and made it red.

when you go matte, you can't leave chrome...you just cant. (speaking about the grill)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I think the car is unfinished, Def a job well done to customers taste but the car needs to be lowered and def needs some shoes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts