Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone excited or has anyone already bought there tickets for the game? My wife and I are headed to Philly to go see the Reds and Phillies play on friday night. left field center section 1st row!

Anyone else excited?

Who's your team you are pulling for?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I like where your head is at!!

I'm sure I'll make it to at least 2-3 games this postseason for the Phils! Love this time of the year....pretty sure the Phils will be in the world series again this year.

But I will admit I think the braves could be a spoiler (even though we have stomped them this year) b/c it's Bobby's last season....but I wouldn't put money on it:whistle:

Do you have any plans while in Philly? If you need any recco's drop me a line.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually i am going to see the RED's i am a die hard cincinnati fan. we will be in town late tursday night early friday morning. i am not saying the phillies are not kicking ass this year but i will be there to support the RED's. :bow1:

we plan to hit mamma's pizzeria for lunch on friday.... as for that and the game not to many plans. we may be coming back to NC saturday evening not sure yet... depends on if my wife can take off from the hospital on sunday.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
phillies over reds
giants over braves
phillies over giants

yankees over twins
rays over rangers
yankees over rays

phillies over yankees in 6.

btw, these playoffs pain me with the giants making it and no dodgers. biggest move of offseason i'm hoping for is mccourt finds a way to sell the team within 6 months :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
go phils!!!!!!! im from the suburbs of philly.. plan on flying home for a game or two.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I want to see a rematch of yanks vs phils. yanks taking it again!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
yep, counting down till the phils game later, walking over to the bar at 4:15ish in order to reserve a table PLUS it's "Buy a pitcher get a plate of wings" night....this won't end well!

·
Registered
351 Posts
yep, counting down till the phils game later, walking over to the bar at 4:15ish in order to reserve a table PLUS it's "Buy a pitcher get a plate of wings" night....this won't end well!
nice, im heading to main street here in breck most likely.. where im hoping to find some other local phillies fans in town. i've seen some P hats around, so i know fellow fans are out here!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds like my kind of place!

well phillies are up so far and texas already won!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts