Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Could build a better buggy for $600k IMO. It looks sick but not for that kind of money.....

·
5,744 Posts
Interesting. Looks like a cross between a Buckshot, DuneBuggy.com car, and a Racer. Don't know if I see 2 years into that as well, but who knows.

I could find someone something A LOT nicer, and better for that price.

-Markus-

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Interesting. Looks like a cross between a Buckshot, DuneBuggy.com car, and a Racer. Don't know if I see 2 years into that as well, but who knows.

I could find someone something A LOT nicer, and better for that price.

-Markus-
post up M. :D

I have a few friends of mine who are in the market for a big bucks buggy.

·
5,744 Posts
post up M. :D

I have a few friends of mine who are in the market for a big bucks buggy.
I really think it all comes down to preference, but for me, when we're talking buggies, 4seaters, etc. I do not mention anyone before I mention Racer Engineering. In my opinion, the best, and most versatile 4 seaters out there. Take it to Glamis, pull wheelies up comp hill, then throw some projects on it, and hum down main in Barstow.

And I love that they also build my favorite Class 1 cars. So you can go with 4 seats to bring the family, or opt for the 2 seater with 700hp, and a sequential tranny.

Same car as above, on the dyno....

But for me, I'd much rather have a truck, with air conditioning, sealer cab, 4 race seats, headsets. It doesn't get any better than this. Geiser Bros built Chevy Prerunner...

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
is that based on a 1500 or a colorado?

i am building a prerunner like the one that you are selling/sold. 99 ranger with a 347.

·
5,744 Posts
Truck above is based on a 1500 quad cab silverado. Very loosely based, i.e all that is silverado on that is the cab skin and doors ha.

Should have bought mine, just sold it last weekend and took it in the shorts!

-Markus-

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Truck above is based on a 1500 quad cab silverado. Very loosely based, i.e all that is silverado on that is the cab skin and doors ha.

Should have bought mine, just sold it last weekend and took it in the shorts!

-Markus-
you know i am projects guy lol...i have had this truck since new..and your truck inspired me to build mine...never knew it cost so much to build one...you sold yours for too cheap.

what chassis is that 1500 using? fully tube frame?
I can see the t arms infront of the back tires...i know that cant be on a stock frame.

·
5,744 Posts
I sold it for cheaper than it was advertised on here by a few grand. Sold it to a guy who I imagine will roll it in due time. Not a big deal, I'll be building something else in a year or two.

That truck is 100% tube chassis. Probably one of the nicer, if not nicest prerunners out there in my opinion. Sure there are two or three out there that are real high in the 6 figures range, with crazy fab, automatic spare tire lowering arms, mid engine, leather this and that. But I just love how mean, and clean Marc Ewings is. Billionaires have taste haha.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
ballpark..how much would that cost to build? including the price of the truck.

thats a lot of fab work!!!
the more i look at it.the more i see more and more fab work and cutting...

·
5,744 Posts
The last time I checked, and it's been a bit, Geiser Prerunners start at around $350,000. But just like anything, when you start adding extras, it jumps up quick. I'd say Marc's prerunner was probably in the 400k range. Because what you have to think about is, that's a full blown trophy truck with a cab, A/C, and plush leather.

But you get what you pay for...

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i figured that it would be that much..thats 1.5 times more than my lp lol...
I just need to get my fab skills up so I can build my own someday...my dad and I built a sandrail back in the day..but that was out of a kit and did not look nearly as hard as this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts