Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so it's homemade but lets just admit it, the EVO X looks 100x better than the STi. STi hasn't looked good since 2005.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
While I agree with you that the latest STI has been "softened," I honestly think the EVO doesn't look the slightest bit better.

Best looking EVOs were 4/5/6.
:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Supposedly the "new" new STI, is quite a bit better than the squishy 08-10's....I agree that he EVO nowadays doesn't have much in the looks deparment, it looks like a brick coming down the road :lol:

The EVO does have a pretty bad-ass AWD system tho....

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
if i had to choose between the 2, i would probably go evo... i drove the evo X twice, and was amazed everytime...

·
Registered
557 Posts
New EVO's and STi's both look a little weird, but that doesn't make me want them any less. Some of the best cars you can buy in that price range for performance and practicality.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
while i hate the new look of the evo... that motor is unlike anything else

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Both the new Evos and STis are soft. No interest in owning either which is too bad.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
while i hate the new look of the evo... that motor is unlike anything else
Mitsubishi 4B1 engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope you're right, the 4B11 has huge shoes to fill in the wake of the 4G63. I guess an aluminum block reduces weight and helps with cooling, but as a boost junkie, I can't help but think the cast iron block of the 4G63 is inherently stronger.
:eek:hwell:

evo7s definitely still look great to this day and +1 to the fact that the 4g63 is probly one of the best turbo-4 engines ever.
No doubt about that, and even though I'm generally a Subaru guy, the 4G63 is much easier to build, maintain and tune!
:)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
terribly boring video.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think that the evo X is the best looking one. I like the Shark-like features. If I had the money I would buy one in a heart beat.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
the girls laugh is fucking hilarious! and the guy with the fake glasses and nose... "yaa!"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts