Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are a fan of this color for the Aventador then, did you know the color name came from an actual orange from Argos, Southern Greece? The mayor of Argos inspired this initiative by sending the Argos orange color to Lamborghini which they replied by adding the name Argos to the new orange color. Fun fact, right?? We decided to add a little more flavor to the Arancio Argos Aventador by equipping it with our Stage-1 bodykit(stage-2 in full carbon coming soon) which includes:

-Four piece front bumper set

-Side skirts

-Fixed rear wing

AND

-Full diffuser replacement.

Enjoy.

MISHA Designs

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Reactions: darkgable79

·
Registered
506 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Fixed rear wing, so does this throw the error code like all the others considering the movable wing helps with cooling engine bay?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a fixed wing. And you have to unplug the wiring harness like every aftermarket wing that attaches to the factory wing. Yes, there is an error code that comes on but goes away after it goes into gear.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No close up shots because the fitment is so far off like the rest of your kits?

We like to make sure our kits fit perfectly before we move them out to production. I apologize if you see it as way off but we do test and retest fit each component to make sure there are no wide gaps and such.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Seem good to me. Not overdone, but enough of a departure to set the car apart. It's probably been noted that I'm pretty critical with body kits too. I'm not familiar with your earlier stuff, but if there were any issues prior, it looks to me like you've found your stride with this kit.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Don't dislike the kit at all, actually kind of enjoy it not being as obnoxious as other companies. Think disabling the active wing on this car is absolutely absurd though, regardless of the kit.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yeah, don't understand the disabling of the active wing.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Are these pics distorted slightly?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Don't dislike the kit at all, actually kind of enjoy it not being as obnoxious as other companies. Think disabling the active wing on this car is absolutely absurd though, regardless of the kit.
I totally agree. For now there is just no way around it. Some of our clients are willing to disable the harness because they really want the wing and some will get our kit without
the wing because of the harness issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
638 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts