Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the renders of our latest creation for the Mercedes SLS body kit. Right now it's currently in production and we should have the final product ready for release within a month. We'll keep you guys posted with current photos of the development within the week. Hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Looks good, but you do know they stopped making this car, right?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Appreciate all the feed back, guys! We'll have pics of the rear bumper soon(which i think is the best part of the kit imo). More to come soon!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow if it looks like the rendering when completed you'll have a winner there! esp luv rear CF diffuser/exhaust section etc dayum...

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm liking it. It shares design language with your Aventador kit without completely aping it. It's a tough gig as a body kit company to establish a signature notable enough to be identified by enthusiasts as that of a certain marque without having to read logos...... and not be ugly. Reference Mansorry- er, Mansory.

Personal preference, but I noticed you included a pair of identical or near-identical rear 3/4 view renderings- one with the OEM lip spoiler and one bewinged. Wingless please. That's a big please. With cherries on top, underneath, and on the sides.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ Appreciate the kind words Nolan. We like to keep things simple without going over the top, but just enough to get noticed. As for the wing, some want it and some don't. It's optional.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Chk my Widebody thread w/latest perf upgrades.. plenty O' pix of your fine SLM bodykit on 2nd & 3rd page..

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Here's some progress shots of the rear of the SLS. The fitment is perfect! We also got a set of ADV.1 wheels to go with the SLS. Full paint and photo shoot will be up soon so keep your eyes peeled!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
you've outdone yourself! that looks fantastic!!

sidenote, in the rendering i noticed you painted the A pillar black, is that an optional thing? i think it looks badass to have black tint all around and a black a pillar, almost hiding it completely.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts