Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MISHA Designs

We are excited to release our first renderings for our next project; the Ferrari 458 body kit.

This body kit will have two versions; The regular Ferrari 458 body kit and a Limited Edition Ferrari 458 wide body kit which will only be available to 20 units. The regular body kit includes the hood, front bumper, fender, side skirts and an aggressive rear bumper and wing. The limited edition will include the hood, front bumper, front fenders, sideskirts with air ducts and a 3 inch wide rear panels, rear bumper and wing. The one distinct feature that stands out on the limited edition widebody kit is the rear wing. The wing will be one with the rear widebody panel inspired by the track-only Ferrari FXX-K hyper car except our carbon fiber wing blade extends all the way across as one piece unlike the FXX-K where the wing blades do not connect.

All the pieces to the Ferrari 458 body kit will be made with carbon fiber.

Enjoy the photo's and let us know what you think!

Limited Edition

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like it a lot, but I'd have to agree slightly with ^, the back just needs a few more accents imo and it'll be amazing. The limited edition spoiler looks a lot nicer imo but I know that there'll be people who disagree with the more overt wing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Amazing from the front. Please MISHA, bring it home on this one! Change the rear, make it classy, don't make it anything super crazy… A nice lip spoiler bigger than novitec, yet smaller than Liberty Walk. I would ditch that FXX wing… Oh and make sure it gets a nice diffusor.

If you can pull this off, this stuff is going to be VERY popular!! Think about it this way… Liberty Walk has the whole wacky SEMA crowd covered, now it is your chance to do something for the people that don't want air suspension and ugly forgiato wheels on their Ferraris, just something different but beautiful!! Please make the rear less La Ferrari-ish!

In my opinion, the Vorsteiner 599 VX is the perfect example of how Ferrari kits should be. Please go down that route!

Keep us posted, this has enormous potential!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts