Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

American tuner Misha Designs have recently unveiled a widebody package for the Mercedes-Benz SL. The package includes a new bumper and lower lip spoiler of course made in carbon fiber. There is also a carbon diffuser and a truck spoiler for aerodynamics.

The guys at Misha must have thought that the current SL isn’t wide enough so they tried to make it look like it’s top variant,...

Read more & see 3 more pictures!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
That car looks absolutely sick in person.

I think the pictures with the blurry backgrounds can be a little deceiving...

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This car was unveiled at the goldRush Rally and joined us from SF to LA to Vegas. She was wrapped in gold and she was a stunner. Great work Misha as usual.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
nice looking. I do agree that the front lower grills on the sides shows way too much and does not match the grill on top. easy fixes

·
Registered
40 Posts
The gold Misha Mercedes SLM that was unveiled on goldRush in SF was finished that morning at 6am, just 1 hour before we left LA. We were rushing to finish this car for goldRush and there was not enough time to make the mold and proper front bumper so we decided to drive it with prototype bumper that was still in bondo and fiberglass …and yes grills were last minute thing from home depot painted (badly) at 4am. Also all the plastic covers of undertray and federliners are missing so that is why you can see through mesh grills.
The car was definitely not finished but I promised that the car will be at goldRush so we had to go with what we had. I was not sure that we will make it in one piece from LA-SF-LA-Vegas-LA but luckily we did. Once we came back bumper was redone and car was painted in Mercedes OEM silver.

This same car was at SEMA in DUB’s booth

·
Registered
40 Posts
Also there were two more Misha SLM cars on SEMA 2010, one build by iForged in liquid metal color used only for Mercedes prototype cars and one build by Platinum in reventon matte grey. Both cars turned out amazing and got lots of attention at SEMA.

You can see Platinum’s step by step build of this car here on L4P
Project stealth fighter widebody

http://www.luxury4play.com/mbz/56793-project-stealth-fighter-widebody-x-pmcc-begins.html

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
MISHA! That matte black one is... FKN Mean as hell. Love it! Keep pushing my friend. This shit is going to blow up. :clap:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
all the car looked sick in person!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts