·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of Jack Armstrong’s Million Dollar Harley....Ummmmm.....Yeah:(

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I didn't realize Harley was that hard up for attention!
Quiet possibly the ugliest bike i've ever seen....

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
thats just stupid, and it doesn't even look good.
I bet you the reason its so expensive is something
stupid, like that the engine was made form parts
of the titanic, or the seat is made from felt on
the hat that Abraham Lincoln died wearing.
Its just a stupid bike, thats extreamly ugly

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
thats bull... i could build that bike... it pretty much just has a flamer paint job...

whoever buys it can buy my VW for only $650,000... my car was painted by a robot

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
that is the gayest harley that I have ever seen..

and they come uber gay from the factory so that saying a lot.

·
Registered
315 Posts
when i clicked on the link and the guy started going on about him being the Best in the world i had to turn off! lol
Just another arty farty type guy.. something i don't and never will get! they are in a world of there own.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I don't know who JA is, but if that blond chick comes with the bike, then it might be worth the price?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's Gretchen from Real House Wives

I don't know who JA is, but if that blond chick comes with the bike, then it might be worth the price?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ok so I made the mistake of clicking some of his Multimedia links. The first one is nothing short of PAINFUL! I am completely aware that some artists can be of a different kind mentally. This guy is straight up ODD! Ok so it's cool he met some celebs when he was younger and that Andy Warhol called him the Last Wizard, but come on now. His paintings are definitely different and hold their own, but watching the vids to see what he is all about is fricken wierd! I even think he forgot the name of one of his own paintings. He selects the people he wants to purchase his work, rather than just sell to sell.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts