Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard online that profits for McDonalds went up 80% for the year. 4.2 Billion in PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!! 53 million people a day eat ad mcdonalds.................... THATS JUST SICK!

Oh man would I love to be Ronald LOL

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
They also plan on opening 1,000 new stores... I'm telling you... Job opportunity..

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I worked at mcdonalds for a week........... I was pissed I was on fries while people who were CLEARLY idiots got to work the register and drive thru. I quit by just not showing up for my second week.

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
mc d is just gross.

i just had a greasy ass burger and fries from "five guys" and 2 glasses of cabernet

just as greasy and comfortable, but no nasty after effects.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Five guys is good....

Im pretty sure most fast food chains went up in profits this year due to the Economy... (just stating the obvious I guess)

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I can handle just about any fast food joint in a pinch but I prefer In-N-Out's 4x4 monster style when I'm REALLY hungry.

And to think I passed up buying shares of MCD. :(

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Owner of the store I work at knows a family who owns a good 14 McD's restaurants... He said they have "VAULTS" of money LOL

I want a VAULT :D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Owner of the store I work at knows a family who owns a good 14 McD's restaurants... He said they have "VAULTS" of money LOL

I want a VAULT :D

I have heard the same. I just don't know the exact numbers, but I think they do make a substantial amount of money!

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
I just spent my evening with this thing on green for WAY TOO long!

Micky D's is food that is not even fit for my dog. Although I do love the Mcgriddle. :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts