Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How safe is parking at Midway? I'd be parking my Escalade there for 4 days over Thanksgiving. Anyone have bad experiences or stories there?

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
How safe is parking at Midway? I'd be parking my Escalade there for 4 days over Thanksgiving. Anyone have bad experiences or stories there?
Make sure you have a front plate or you will come back to a ticket on your car...

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Yeah... midway is known for running plates to look for outstanding tickets. If you have any parking tickets your car might get booted.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that - I would've for sure gotten one. Any issues with theft or vandalism? Or is it pretty well patrolled?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i've left my DD beater there many times and never had a problem. i've never heard of nor seen vandalism or theft there. just make sure your car is up to date on all tickets, window tint, chicago sticker if registered to chicago, etc. if you have out of state plates, all is good.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
also, if you have one of those easy to get to spare tires, make sure its locked. My dad had his stolen at ohare. funny site to come back to.

other then that, all the above are true as well.

ive parked many company cars there, and never had an issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts