Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome! How about some more. Everyone must just be shot today. Hahahaha! I'm sure there's going to be a ton of pix and vids uploaded this week.

·
Registered
712 Posts
yeah that stuff takes time, I know we all want to see stuff right away, but give it time.

:wink:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
^^ probably...right when i got home i crashed...and i felt lazy the whole day. of course.. now im energized and its 11pm at night with work the next day....great. i think i saw your car....didnt i yell at you in times square...i think i yelled "your car sounds nice" hahaha

·
Registered
712 Posts
^^ probably...right when i got home i crashed...and i felt lazy the whole day. of course.. now im energized and its 11pm at night with work the next day....great. i think i saw your car....didnt i yell at you in times square...i think i yelled "your car sounds nice" hahaha
Naaa that was a stock Estoril 4door

I left my car at Greg's house I was filming inside his Turbo Cab the whole night

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Naaa that was a stock Estoril 4door

I left my car at Greg's house I was filming inside his Turbo Cab the whole night
haha nah i was talkin to the dude C's Bimmer haha i think you just posted before me. on another note, i cant wait to see what youre gonna do with the footage you got, Steve, did you end up getting a lot of stuff?

·
Registered
712 Posts
haha nah i was talkin to the dude C's Bimmer haha i think you just posted before me. on another note, i cant wait to see what youre gonna do with the footage you got, Steve, did you end up getting a lot of stuff?
oh ok, my bad haha

I wouldn't say a lot... but I got a decent amount to work with and atleast have a teaser up. Greg and I stayed up all night the night of the midnight run watched some footage and my dvd then were pretty much out and about all day. I took a huge nap when I got back to PA and now I'm "up" so I think I'm going to bang out a nice tease late tonight :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Okay! Heres my pictures!

View the full set here: Luxury4Play.com Midnight NYC Cruise 09/12/09 - a set on Flickr

Again, just click the link at the top of this post to view all of the photos. I should have the video up in a couple of days.

If anyone is interested feel free to check out the rest of my sets on Flickr.. PM me if you are interested in a photoshoot.

Good times!! Can't wait for the next one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Okay! Heres my pictures!

View the full set here: Luxury4Play.com Midnight NYC Cruise 09/12/09 - a set on Flickr

Again, just click the link at the top of this post to view all of the photos. I should have the video up in a couple of days.

If anyone is interested feel free to check out the rest of my sets on Flickr.. PM me if you are interested in a photoshoot.

Good times!! Can't wait for the next one.
that is the best picture i have ever had taken of my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you always find a way to out do your self every time when you take a picture of my car. thank you so much!!!!!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts