Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP!!! $1250 I won't drop it again before it goes to fleabay!

Located in Sunny San Diego if someone local is interested, if not I have a box for it ready to go.

Up for sale my Apple retina Macbook pro. Specs:

-15.4" screen with so many pixels
-intel i7 2.3Gz Quad core (none of that dual core laptop junk)
-256GB ssd
-8gb ram
-1gb Geforce GT 650m
-Will include Apple magic mouse

Laptop is in great shape and will be wiped/returned to factory status for the purchaser. It was recently (2 months ago) serviced by Apple for the screen flickering issue the only way to fix the issue was to replace the entire clamshell and Logic board.

Looking for $1250 obo. Will work out shipping + PP fees with a serious buyer. Would consider a trade for a Surface Pro 3 + cash.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only 180 battery cycles!!

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugg, going to have to put this on ebay...nobody wants that.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I picked up a 13" Retina a bit ago, one of the factors was the newer PCI-based SSD in the October '13 and newer models and the fact that mine was thinner, although I know there was no change in the 15" casing.

Try craigslist, I've always have good luck selling MacBooks quickly on there.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I picked up a 13" Retina a bit ago, one of the factors was the newer PCI-based SSD in the October '13 and newer models and the fact that mine was thinner, although I know there was no change in the 15" casing.

Try craigslist, I've always have good luck selling MacBooks quickly on there.
X2 on the Craigslist advice, just be careful if you decide to go down that route.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Haha, no more careful than any other exchange of an asset for money. I've sold hundreds of things on craigslist, never anything close to an issue.
Bullets don't come out of your laptop webcam, but they come out the end of a gun under a table at Starbucks :p

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I always buy/sell my MacBook's on craigslist. But be careful, and make sure to speak to the person on the phone and reassure that they aren't sketchy.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually meeting a CL guy today. I've done tons of stuff on CL, just usually car parts and things like that. Occasionally wind up pretty close to the border, always a good time. :)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold Sold Sold. Sent from my new SP3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts