Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
WTF was 8k at 900 miles, and why would you take pics of that car at an apartment complex with a civic in the background of one?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I like the selling point - Michael Jordan owned this car, come buy it. Baller status from the git go.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I've never understood the allure of "Celeb Owned" cars. Cars that were in movies or are famous as part of pop-culture, sure. But just because Michael Jordan farted in those seats before I get the chance to doesn't seem to be a selling point for me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Talking about low mileage..have not been broken in yet...with even some of the factory protection in place. Must had brought it...drove around the block then parked it. Ah it must be nice......Can't say much about the choice of location for the photo shoot. Dealer lot would have been better..

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I've never understood the allure of "Celeb Owned" cars. Cars that were in movies or are famous as part of pop-culture, sure. But just because Michael Jordan farted in those seats before I get the chance to doesn't seem to be a selling point for me.
I understand what you are saying 1000%

·
Registered
541 Posts
It could have been his sons' cars. They both go to school here, and play on the basketball team.

They made the newspaper a few months ago for going to Las Vegas and spending 50K in a couple nights.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
this car has been on the market for 6months...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts