Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know another Miami thread :wall: but it's my first time out to Miami for a few days so I thought I'd ask the L4P family to guide me a little better. I'll be going for business and managed to slide in some time for pleasure. I have read some of the threads that I could find here and will definitely check out Prime 112 as suggested on other threads. I used the search bar :wink:

I would like to be as close to Miami Beach as possible but I am reading great things about Epic Hotel, but the only downside is that it seems far away from all the action and where I need to be for work as well. So I have narrowed it down to a couple hotels for you guys to help me pick. Please tell me what you guys recommend from the list below? Try to give me your two top picks if you can.

1. Epic
2. Churchill Suites Crown Miami Beach
3. Prime
4. Mondrian
5. Grand Beach Hotel

Also please feel free to give me any other suggestions for food, places to visit, clubs, car meets, etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
marroit hotel, south beach, was there a month ago, service was great, and right i mean literally right by the beach, and 2 blocks away from were the action is. all the other hotels are dead ceneter were the action is, its great but when you want to go to bed at 1am and the streets are still shaking with action. i would rather want to be just a little off the beaten path, which is what we did.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zimnicki, unfortunately no rooms are avail there for my trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.