Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going from the 22 to 26th for scuba diving...whats good fun at night, yet light so that i can wake up the next morning

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Obviously I wont know much about Miami nightlife since im young but just go down to south beach and you will find a place to have a good time.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
SOBE FTW - everything is good

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Memorial day weekend in SOBE is hood.
hahahahahahahahaha.......only one place for Mem Day Weekend - Jersey Shore yall!

(looking for guido smiley)

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Jon,
I am also going to be in Pennsylvania this summer around Hershey. Are you anywhere near there? I would look on a map but I am browsing from my phone. My dad also just told me we are going to be in Philly. Around the dates of June 13 or so..

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Jon,
I am also going to be in Pennsylvania this summer around Hershey. Are you anywhere near there? I would look on a map but I am browsing from my phone. My dad also just told me we are going to be in Philly. Around the dates of June 13 or so..
Im about an hour and a half east of Hershey.....and about 30 mins outside of center city Philly. Holler when your hear or closer to the time and well make sure something cool happens :hello:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts