Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
+1 Setai is awesome!
I'll try the Setai next time, promise :wink:
Just didn't want to go over the top on this little trip. Have 25 days in Italy planned for the family in June/July that will be epic, for me at least, and wanted to take it a little on the easy side here.

Hope the weather is good enough to be out of the room most of the time anyway. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just didn't want to go over the top on this little trip. Have 25 days in Italy planned for the family in June/July that will be epic, for me at least, and wanted to take it a little on the easy side here.

Hope the weather is good enough to be out of the room most of the time anyway. :)
Setai is def over the top, you should also check the four seasons miami, have stayed there many times and I have nothing but good things to say about my stays there!

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
You suck mike, i'm coming too lol....

·
Registered
2,347 Posts

Mike you will have a great time either way..Where did you choose to stay?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Mike you will have a great time either way..Where did you choose to stay?
Decided on The Tides due to my agent's recommendation...she's been on the money for me for years.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Used to live in Miami but then I'd goto resorts in Key Biscayne and Captiva for vacations.

Last hotel I can remember in Miami was SeaCoast Towers, it wasn't anything special... but it was alright, I dunno what it's like now though..

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hello from The Tides Hotel
Lovin' this hotel, can't beat the location...fantastic suite over looking the ocean, and outstanding service.
Really poor weather though...oh well, ate at Joe's Stone Crabs last night, have reservations for Prime 112 tonight.

Not much to do but walk, eat well, and shop...did you all see the market today...that was due to my personal stimulus at the Bal Harbour Shops :lol:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Mike..we have a condo right across from the Bal Harbour Shops..ahh you must be enjoying the beautiful weather. It was in the teens today here on the East Coast. Prime 112 is the best steak in Miami...enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Prime 112: Bone in Ribeye 4TW

One more night...any dinner suggestions? Cuban?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Prime 112: Bone in Ribeye 4TW

One more night...any dinner suggestions?
Prime is the best! Mike..check out Barton G.

Their cuisine is "innovative interpretations of traditional American culinary fare with dramatic presentations."

It's one of the best restaurants in Miami.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts