Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on everybody! My name is Gabriel, I'm 22 years old and I live in sunny Miami, FL! I'm finishing my last semester of undergrad, and I'm on to graduate school. Some things I'm into other than cars are (anyone relate to this??) watches, any motor sport/action sport, fishing, etc... I'm into trying new adrenaline pumping activities!

I've been lurking the site for some time now, but didn't plan on joining till I owned my first Lambo or something :p. Anyway, I find myself logging on here often, so I figured I'd start posting and getting to know the people on the forum!

I drive an '89 S13 Silvia K's (imported), and I've done some pretty tasteful mods. I'll post some photos below along with a mod list. I'm on several forums, so I won't be pestering you guys with numerous questions, I know how to use a search feature ;). Maybe some of us Miami guys could meet up and hang out!

I don't have many pictures of the car because I recently repainted it and did all the body work. Had green rims before :X
Mods:
(motor)
Factory CA18DET
Full 3" turbo back exhaust
Garrett GT2871R (replace all gaskets on the hot side along with new SS braided lines)
HKS SSQV (recirculated)
AEM Tru Boost
GReddy FMIC
GReddy Intake
Factory turbo timer
(suspension/misc)
DMAX coilovers
PBM arm kit (Tie rods, RUCAS, etc)
Energy Suspension bushings (all bushings replaced)
300ZX brakes (rebuilt them with new gaskets and seals) with slotted rotors
Nexen N3000 235/45/17 tires with Rota P45R 17x9.5 +12 (Fanboy)

There are definitely some random mods I can't think of.

I plan on buy real wheels when I go 5 lug. I want something more track looking like some of the HRE's or BBS'.
AEM Standalone, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump and a tune are up next.

·
1,597 Posts
Whoa!! Classic ride. =)

I'm sure there are many Miami members that you can hook-up w/ for runs and such. Check the regional forum section.

BTW: Welcome to L4P.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Glad you all like the car :). I just checked out the Southeast region and there's not much going on here on the forum. We just have a bunch of whack meets that I choose to not show up 'cause half the guys there steal cars anyway. I usually go to the FARA events at Homestead speedway.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Welcome buddy, nice S13, very clean! I am not ashamed to say I love Rota P45s. "Real" wheels are cool, but it's a mega-bummer when they get trashed on the street in potholes and they're expensive to fix or replace. Rotas are perfect for what they are: inexpensive, cast wheels that come in a variety of fitments and finishes.
:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the 4, that's a clean S13, I'm also in Miami and own an '02 S15 Spec-R. This Saturday there is a cars and coffee event held at Epicure on the beach. It's presented by Prestige Imports and I'm sure quite a few of us from here will attend. Tomorrow night is Tower Nights and the guys from Vossen and other members usually attend as well. I will look out for you if I attend either of the two.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be on holiday in Miami in a few weeks - let me know if you need parts from Tokyo before I leave.

via 
Damn, that's awesome! I'm really into finding rare parts for this car so that's nice to hear. If you could keep an eye out for the center console cup holder for the S13, the glove box, 'fridge,' and the s13 parking pole with wiring and switch. That'd be kick ass! Let me know how much it is, 'cause some times those things can be really pricey.

Welcome buddy, nice S13, very clean! I am not ashamed to say I love Rota P45s. "Real" wheels are cool, but it's a mega-bummer when they get trashed on the street in potholes and they're expensive to fix or replace. Rotas are perfect for what they are: inexpensive, cast wheels that come in a variety of fitments and finishes.
:)
That's for the compliment, dude! I love the look of the P45's, but you can't beat the look of some SSR's or Volks. Have you seen the new P45's with a lip? They look so sick!!

Welcome to the 4, that's a clean S13, I'm also in Miami and own an '02 S15 Spec-R. This Saturday there is a cars and coffee event held at Epicure on the beach. It's presented by Prestige Imports and I'm sure quite a few of us from here will attend. Tomorrow night is Tower Nights and the guys from Vossen and other members usually attend as well. I will look out for you if I attend either of the two.
Abauza, that's so sick! My buddy, Moe from PRS owns an S15 Spec R as well! He used to own JDM of Miami with his friend who brought down an FD. Do you have an Instagram or something? I would love to see your S15.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to L4P dude! I'm from Miami too where do you study I'm almost done with my undergrad aswell, I go to UM if you go there too look out for a black 5.0 mustang with a matte black stripe down the center thats me!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Whatsup man, welcome! and honestly I'm not so big into asian cars but your' is SO proper! Btw I'm also from miami, if you have a facebook feel free to add me, I go to a lot of car meets and i can send you invintes whenever i do so. Facebook.com/m5rscaptin

·
Registered
217 Posts
Abauza, that's so sick! My buddy, Moe from PRS owns an S15 Spec R as well! He used to own JDM of Miami with his friend who brought down an FD. Do you have an Instagram or something? I would love to see your S15.[/QUOTE]

That's cool I haven't seen any around, it would be nice to be able to see it. My Instagram is Bauzas15

1 - 20 of 26 Posts