Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
I loved my old SL65 BS... IT had such a crazy character like it wanted to just eat up everything on the highways... And because I never drove with traction control it went sideways practically everywhere. One of my favourite Benz's ever made. not to mention the Amazing styling and having a hard top roof makes it so much more stable than other SL's. Too bad I replaced it with a SLR 722s. Loved that too. My two favourite Mercedes' that I have ever owned.

· Registered
130 Posts
This has to be the easiest car ever to drive. Valet is braindead

I like my SL65 but it doesn't give me the thrill that my other cars give me, so i'm putting it up for sale in a few days if anyone is interested!

· Registered
1,353 Posts
No you gotta be kidding me, the car is amazing in so many ways... But okay I guess its a matter of taste
For ~$300k when new, there's a lot more that I'd rather have. Cars that handle better, look better, are faster, and have a nicer interior. You can do as much as you'd like to it, but it's still a $300k MBZ SL at the end of the day- doesn't matter how limited it is. I haven't driven the Black, but I've driven the 65 AMG. Just my personal opinion.

Also, for that price, I want the damn folding roof, stiff chassis, weight reduction, and the spoiler lmao.

· Registered
2,636 Posts
What a frickin moron. It's not a camry with squishy throttle and brake pedals; you get exactly the amount of power you request. And even though it has a big engine, it's still ab Mercedes Benz - very smooth and refined.

· Registered
638 Posts
Had I the funds, I would absolutely own an SL65 Black Series. Love everything about them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.