Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mercedes Fans!

Today, we are proud to present the W222 Mercedes S-Class Aerodynamic kit from Prior Design!

It's hard to beat the luxury of an S-Class, but the appearance can always use a little work. This kit from Prior Design does the trick!

This kit includes:

Front Bumper

Fender Add-on

Side Skirts

Rear Bumper + Diffusor

Trunk Spoiler

Exhaust Tips

For any inquires on this kit or any other Prior Design kits, please contact us with the information below.

PH: 866-997-2336

[email protected]

Thank you for viewing!

[/url]S-Class W222 Aerodynamic Kit by Prior Design by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]S-Class W222 Aerodynamic Kit by Prior Design by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

Some Interior Shots - Custom Interior done by Prior Design.

[/url]Mercedes S-Class W222 Custom Interior - Prior Design by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Mercedes S-Class W222 Custom Interior - Prior Design by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
lol....i totally love that interior.... its so outlandish that its actually gone beyond bad and become awesome.... my russian mafia friend would approve.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello Gentleman,

Yes, the interior is perhaps a bit out there, but that's what our client wanted!

Thank you for the kind words on the Body kit (our main focus).

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Normally I'd say I hate that interior but I actually really dig the "gaudiness" of it - namely because the earthtone colors work well with that faux (I hope fake!) alligator skin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts